Lionheart Clan Forum
Log-in here! If you are new, please register!
Lionheart Clan Forum
Log-in here! If you are new, please register!
Lionheart Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lionheart Clan Forum

Home of the Casual Gamer

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Lionheart Clan Forum. Enjoy your stay. If you have any problems, feedback or questions, feel free to post at the forums or through E-mail.

Historic Battles DLC and Title Update 3 has been released!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VampiricLord
VampiricLord

Your Character
My Location: Castle of Ruin
Weapons: Minigun
Your Class: Support

Historic Battles DLC and Title Update 3 has been released! Empty
PostSubject: Historic Battles DLC and Title Update 3 has been released!   Historic Battles DLC and Title Update 3 has been released! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:05 pm

The long awaited Title Update 3 has been released, balancing the overly powered Warthogs and increasing thier build time. They are also much weaker against explosives.
Prof. Ander's Leader Power has finally been recognised as over-powered, and is hit with the Nerf Bat to this: 50%==>25% Reduction in Research Time
Serveral bugs have been fixed, too, such as invisible units health bars still being able to be seen after cloaking, and the ability to scout the fog using the area select function.
On the other hand, the Historical Battles DLC (DownLoadable Content) adds 4 new maps into the firefight, along with 4 achievements related to it.
More Info:
• Barrens (1v1 Map): Difficult terrain channels units into killing zones. The side that controls the Forerunner artifacts will have the advantage.
• Blood River (1v1 Map): Secure base locations on nearby cliffs overlook this naturally red-tinged river. The soldiers that fought over its two narrow crossings gave the river its name, which has since taken on a greater meaning.
• Glacial Ravine (3v3 Map): A snow-topped mountain range forms a natural barrier that cuts this region in half. Control of the two energy walls at the narrow central pass often determines the outcome of the battle, though clever use of the Sentinel Factories may play a role as well.
• Memorial Basin (2v2 Map): The high ground in the middle offers good cover for infantry, while the generally open terrain transforms organized battle plans into bloodbaths.
The Achivements add up to 100 GamerScore:
• Tour Coming Through: Hot drop 50 squads to your Covenant Leader in a single game on Memorial Basin (30 points)
• Never Leave a Man Behind: Finish a game with 5000 net resources contributed to your teammates on Memorial Basin (15 points)
• Drain Cleaner: Kill 20 enemy squads with a continuous Covenant Leader Power on Memorial Basin (30 points)
• Killjoy: Disrupt 5 active Leader Powers in a single game on Blood River (25 points)

Back to top Go down
SirWerwolf
Admin
Admin
SirWerwolf

Your Character
My Location: London
Weapons: Sandvich
Your Class: Offensive

PostSubject: Re: Historic Battles DLC and Title Update 3 has been released!   Historic Battles DLC and Title Update 3 has been released! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:44 pm

WTH? That's a huge chunk of text...I didn't know what it means...maybe explain more what this is about? Thanks...neat info though.
Back to top Go down
https://lionheartforever.forumotion.com
VampiricLord
VampiricLord

Your Character
My Location: Castle of Ruin
Weapons: Minigun
Your Class: Support

PostSubject: Re: Historic Battles DLC and Title Update 3 has been released!   Historic Battles DLC and Title Update 3 has been released! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:59 pm

I'm a avid typer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DeAthg0d65
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
DeAthg0d65

Your Character
My Location: Secret American Weapons Facility
Weapons: Lightsaber
Your Class: Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Historic Battles DLC and Title Update 3 has been released!   Historic Battles DLC and Title Update 3 has been released! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:04 pm

Damn,i like Warthogs.Btw did you just copy and paste everything from some website?
Back to top Go down
SirWerwolf
Admin
Admin
SirWerwolf

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Historic Battles DLC and Title Update 3 has been released!   Historic Battles DLC and Title Update 3 has been released! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:07 pm

okay...weird...I still can't understand it...
Back to top Go down
DeAthg0d65
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
DeAthg0d65

Your Character
My Location: Secret American Weapons Facility
Weapons: Lightsaber
Your Class: Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Historic Battles DLC and Title Update 3 has been released!   Historic Battles DLC and Title Update 3 has been released! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:10 pm

It means that they are making stuff weaker and they are adding new maps
Back to top Go down
SirWerwolf
Admin
Admin
SirWerwolf

Your Character

PostSubject: Re: Historic Battles DLC and Title Update 3 has been released!   Historic Battles DLC and Title Update 3 has been released! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:28 pm

oh...thanks for explaining...school makes me blur right now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Historic Battles DLC and Title Update 3 has been released!   Historic Battles DLC and Title Update 3 has been released! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Historic Battles DLC and Title Update 3 has been released!
Page 1 of 1