Lionheart Clan Forum
Log-in here! If you are new, please register!
Lionheart Clan Forum
Log-in here! If you are new, please register!
Lionheart Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lionheart Clan Forum

Home of the Casual Gamer

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Lionheart Clan Forum. Enjoy your stay. If you have any problems, feedback or questions, feel free to post at the forums or through E-mail.

Command Prompt Programming

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SirWerwolf
Admin
Admin
SirWerwolf

Your Character
My Location: London
Weapons: Sandvich
Your Class: Offensive

Command Prompt Programming Empty
PostSubject: Command Prompt Programming   Command Prompt Programming I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:31 pm

Hello everyone, I'm learning Command prompt programming and while I do so..I might as well just help you guys with it too..but don't ask me advance stuff..I'm still a beginner.So let's start with the intro now shall we...(you can ignore anything weird in the intro)

The Introduction....
So...you want to learn about programming, yet don't want to step into the vast difficult universe of C/C++/C# or even Visual Basic programming? Then let me tell you something...you have one more option (for simple programming software). It's as you can tell from the subject, Is Command Prompt...well, this you can say, isn't exactly those type of programming to create games and all visual stuff..it's more on functions and text...so if you don't like this..then command prompt programming is just not for you.
Why Choose Command prompt programming?
It's simple and you have no need to strain yourself, trying to get good graphics or visual stuff..just clean typing of words and numbers...
How long do I need to take to learn the basics
Good question...but I'll ask you something first..How do you define Basics? If you mean basic by you can program about a few programs that have actual functions? If yes..then..it might take a while....but hang in there!

Okay...now that you know all that...let's start soon...with a new post....
Thanks

Hydro Hero
Back to top Go down
https://lionheartforever.forumotion.com
SirWerwolf
Admin
Admin
SirWerwolf

Your Character
My Location: London
Weapons: Sandvich
Your Class: Offensive

PostSubject: Post 2, resources...   Command Prompt Programming I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:12 pm

Hello everyone...here's post 2..and we are going to focus on resources...which, if you don't know, are Links, tools and other kinds of useful items (like books, but we'll focus on the internet links...since you're on the computer). So anyways, you can just google "command prompt programming"
or just google "command prompt commands". so anyway..here are some useful websites...
Back to top Go down
https://lionheartforever.forumotion.com
sp193
Admin
Admin
sp193

Your Character
My Location: Home
Weapons: Stick
Your Class: Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Command Prompt Programming   Command Prompt Programming I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:33 pm

Just a disclaimer: The command prompt is a very powerful tool - and it can potentially cause permanent damage (Think: Erasing your entire HDD).

Actually, this isn't really programming; It's just another way of making MS-DOS/Windows work for you (Plus to automate certain tasks).
Back to top Go down
http://ichiba.geocities.jp/ysai187
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Command Prompt Programming   Command Prompt Programming I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Command Prompt Programming
Page 1 of 1