Lionheart Clan Forum
Log-in here! If you are new, please register!
Lionheart Clan Forum
Log-in here! If you are new, please register!
Lionheart Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lionheart Clan Forum

Home of the Casual Gamer

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Lionheart Clan Forum. Enjoy your stay. If you have any problems, feedback or questions, feel free to post at the forums or through E-mail.

My views on the unlocks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SirWerwolf
Admin
Admin
SirWerwolf

Your Character
My Location: London
Weapons: Sandvich
Your Class: Offensive

My views on the unlocks Empty
PostSubject: My views on the unlocks   My views on the unlocks I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:52 pm

Scout:
Primary Unlockable Weapon
1) Force of Nature (also know by certain players as FaN or FoN)
(useful if you want to push back opponets or just blast yourself into the air (knock back). go point blank range and fire, almost instant kill or instant kill, just like most shotguns/scattergun, but be warned, it has only 2 shots per clip)

Secondary Unlockable Weapon
2) Bonk! Atomic Drink (or sth like that)
(crap useless unless you want to run away from fights or just avoid a certain place like sentry nest or distracting the sentry while your team mates kill it)

Melee Unlockable weapon
3) Sandman
(It has been nerfed in the recent "classless" update, making it a less valuable weapon)
Facts that it is now underpowered
-30 health when equipped in your inventory (and the scout only has 125 HP or something..so you're gonna have only 95 Hp!!!)
CANNOT stun Ubercharge players anymore (this used to be 1 of the reasons why I used the sandman)
Can double jump now (why would we need this now? Seriously? If we could handle being not able to double jump while using the sandman, why did valve do this?

DO NOT USE THIS WEAPON, it has now become underpowered as compared to it being "overpowered" by pros before the update.

Hats
4) Batter's Helmet
5) Another Hat(s)

Soldier
Hats
1) Soldier's Stash
2) Another Hat(s)

Pyro
1) Backburner
(useful depending on Situtation, if there's nothing to extingush or no rockets or stickies to deflect, then use this, cause it does 100% crits when you burn the opponet from the back)

2) Flaregun
(useful depending on Situation, If you want to set opponets on fire at a long range, but Bewarned! You won't have a weapon that can fire underwater anymore except for melee!)

Melee Unlockable weapon
3) Axetinguisher (or sth like that)
(very useful, I personally use this, since it's not as if you gonna melee many enemies, but if you do attend a melee fight (melee weapons only), please switch back to the normal axe, cause this only does instant kill or almost instant kill to BURNING enemies an does very little damage to normal ones. Use this as a finishing weapon after burning the opponet)

Hats
4) Pyro's Bennie (or sth like that)
5) Another hat(s)

Demoman
Hats
1) Demoman's Afro
2) Another Hat(s)

Engineer
Hats
1) Miner's Light
2) Another Hat(s)

Heavy Weapon's guy (aka The Heavy)
1) Natasha (or something like that)
(Useful depending on situation, slows down enemies you hit for a few seconds, barelly enough to be noticed and does lesser damage than the minigun)

2) Sandvich
(Don't bother unless you don't need the range weapon Shotgun or you have medics on your team)

Melee Unlockable weapon
3) KGB (killer gloves of boxing)
(very useful in melee fights, + a 5~10 second Crit Buff if you kill an opponent using this, but it's Rate of Fire is slower than Fist(Heavy's melee weapon) )

Hats
4) Some kind of helmet
5) Another Hat(s)

Medic
1) Blutslaugher (or something like that, I have bad spelling, and it's a german word for Vampire or something)
(very useful, i recommand using this, even though it doesn't have random crit hits, but it give +3 health for each hit)

2) KritsKrieg (or something like that)
(useful depending on situation)

Melee Unlockable weapon
3) UberSaw
(very Useful, use this!!!! +25% ubercharge for every hit!)

Hats
4) Some kind of prussian helmet
5) Another Hat(s)

Sniper
Primary Unlockable weapon:
1) Huntsman (a bow)
(useless unless you can guarantee a 90~100% headshot rate)

2 Secondary weapons
2) Razor Back (I do not see any purpose in this, so stick to your SMG or Jarrate, cause it only prevents spies from backstabbing you once!)
3) Jarrate (yes, it's pee in a jar!)
(effective if there's a spy you want to uncover, Extinguish a buring team mate or just want to do some crit damage)
Equation for jarate:
Jarate Enemy + Kuri (sniper's melee weapon) = Instant Rampage + Humiliated opponets
OR
Jarate Enemy + Kuri = The rampage Messed up and instead of being the killer, the User becomes the killed one

Hats
4) Trophy Belt (a hat, not a belt)
5) Another Hat(s)

Spy
Notes: Only has 1 unlockable weapon (for offensive uses)
1) The Ambassador
(useful if you are sure you can do 75~100% headshots, cause it's damage to body is lesser compared to the relvover's damage and slower firing rate)

Two Additonal Watches (right mouse button)
2) Dead Ringer
(great function but less practical than the Cloak and dagger)

3 ) Cloak and Dagger
(Only motion drains it's cloack, very useful, I Personally recommand this one, cause it's easier to use and understand)

Hats
1) Fedora
2) Another Hat(s), I think camera beard is included

okay..those are my views..what are yours? post them here!
Back to top Go down
https://lionheartforever.forumotion.com

My views on the unlocks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lionheart Clan Forum :: Shooters :: Steam Games :: Team Fortress Series :: Team fortress 2 :: Main Forum-
Jump to: