Lionheart Clan Forum
Log-in here! If you are new, please register!
Lionheart Clan Forum
Log-in here! If you are new, please register!
Lionheart Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lionheart Clan Forum

Home of the Casual Gamer

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Lionheart Clan Forum. Enjoy your stay. If you have any problems, feedback or questions, feel free to post at the forums or through E-mail.

EVE Online- The Butterfly Effect

Go down 
2 posters

Would you play EVE Online?
Yes, This Game Rocks
EVE Online- The Butterfly Effect I_vote_lcap0%EVE Online- The Butterfly Effect I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes,if I had money / if it was free
EVE Online- The Butterfly Effect I_vote_lcap100%EVE Online- The Butterfly Effect I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
No, Even if I had money / even if it was free.
EVE Online- The Butterfly Effect I_vote_lcap0%EVE Online- The Butterfly Effect I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No, This Game sucks.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
VampiricLord
VampiricLord

Your Character
My Location: Castle of Ruin
Weapons: Minigun
Your Class: Support

EVE Online- The Butterfly Effect Empty
PostSubject: EVE Online- The Butterfly Effect   EVE Online- The Butterfly Effect I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:37 pm

EVE Online - The Butterfly EffectToday we unleash a video unlike any we have done before: a video showcasing the essence of EVE. This story could be your story or it could be your friend's story--the friend you showed this video to which inspired them to check out EVE and pilot a lone Wolf through a remote asteroid belt...

This is "The Butterfly Effect." This is your EVE. Show everyone you know.
The Butterfly Effect
Back to top Go down
Fish
Mercenery
Mercenery
Fish

Your Character
My Location: Space
Weapons: Sniper Rifle
Your Class: Defensive

PostSubject: Re: EVE Online- The Butterfly Effect   EVE Online- The Butterfly Effect I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:41 pm

Awesome trailer,man.The graphics are just beautiful,but do you pay monthly or what?Say whatever you like but i dont think i'll ever play any game that requires monthly subscription.One time fee,okay,but not monthly.
Back to top Go down
VampiricLord
VampiricLord

Your Character
My Location: Castle of Ruin
Weapons: Minigun
Your Class: Support

PostSubject: Re: EVE Online- The Butterfly Effect   EVE Online- The Butterfly Effect I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:51 am

It's USD $15 for the first month, then USD $10 every month after... oh, and they give out thier expansion packs free. (It's on thier ninth expansion now, and yes, those are in-game graphics) There is a 14-Day trial, I think if a registered player invites them instead, it turns to a 21-Day trial.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVE Online- The Butterfly Effect   EVE Online- The Butterfly Effect I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EVE Online- The Butterfly Effect
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lionheart Clan Forum :: The Base :: Polls-
Jump to: