Lionheart Clan Forum
Log-in here! If you are new, please register!
Lionheart Clan Forum
Log-in here! If you are new, please register!
Lionheart Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lionheart Clan Forum

Home of the Casual Gamer

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Lionheart Clan Forum. Enjoy your stay. If you have any problems, feedback or questions, feel free to post at the forums or through E-mail.

Steps to become a Moderator

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SirWerwolf
Admin
Admin
SirWerwolf

Your Character
My Location: London
Weapons: Sandvich
Your Class: Offensive

Steps to become a Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Steps to become a Moderator   Steps to become a Moderator I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:19 pm

1. Do not apply unless you have at least 200 non spammed posts.

2. You must be all of the following before being accepted:

a: You must be an active user first before applying - You should try and help the forum grow bigger and better, by promoting it to your friends and family, posting in sections that may or may not interest you, by posting threads that are useful to other members etc.

b: You must be a registered user before applying.

3. Do not pm/email staff asking can you be a mod/Vmod/admin. It's quite obvious you don't know your way around the forum and obviously can't read.

4. If you want to have a better chance, then posting threads are more helpful then posting just replies to other threads, unless your replies are helping other users.

5. Reporting bad posts (click on the symbol from within the post). This will show you know what bad posts are, and what to do with them. We look for people who report the most amount of posts with detail included in the report of what should be done with the post.

6. You should try your best to get to know all the staff and members.

7. Be friendly, Add users on instant Messaging such as MSN. so if you see me on, say Hi, even though I am really busy I really like people that take the initiative to get to know me. The more I get to know you, the more chances you will no doubt have.
Emails would be preferred over PMs

8. If you have been banned before then chances are that you will not be accepted unless that ban was for a minor issue that even an admin could have made by mistake.

10. You must be friendly to ALL members. Even members who you think are 'noob' or are 'stupid' or 'annoying' or any other term, you must be friendly and helpful no matter what.

If you're ready to apply now. Apply for mod here

Best of luck if you apply, We are always on the lookout for new talent for the Lionheart Moderation team.

Thanks for reading

Sir Werwolf
Back to top Go down
https://lionheartforever.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lionheart Clan Forum :: The Base :: The Office-
Jump to: