Lionheart Clan Forum
Log-in here! If you are new, please register!
Lionheart Clan Forum
Log-in here! If you are new, please register!
Lionheart Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lionheart Clan Forum

Home of the Casual Gamer

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Lionheart Clan Forum. Enjoy your stay. If you have any problems, feedback or questions, feel free to post at the forums or through E-mail.

Drunken_F00l's TF2 Idle program

Go down 

Did this Idle Program help you?
100% YES
Drunken_F00l's TF2 Idle program I_vote_lcap0%Drunken_F00l's TF2 Idle program I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
50 % YES
Drunken_F00l's TF2 Idle program I_vote_lcap100%Drunken_F00l's TF2 Idle program I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Neutral
Drunken_F00l's TF2 Idle program I_vote_lcap0%Drunken_F00l's TF2 Idle program I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
50 % NO
 0% [ 0 ]
100% No
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't play TF2
 0% [ 0 ]
What is this?
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
SirWerwolf
Admin
Admin
SirWerwolf

Your Character
My Location: London
Weapons: Sandvich
Your Class: Offensive

Drunken_F00l's TF2 Idle program Empty
PostSubject: Drunken_F00l's TF2 Idle program   Drunken_F00l's TF2 Idle program I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:34 pm

hi Guys. Before i post the topic, let me get this straight okay?
1) I did not make this thing nor am I Druken_F00l
2) All credit goes to Druken_F00l
3) If you want to thank me, go ahead, but see number 2)
Okay here's the background info on where this comes from:
Acutal post by Druken_F00l

I'll copy the whole text and place it here for your reading:

By Druken_F00l
I made a "fake idle" sort of program. Need some people to try it out:

Do not run it with TF2 open. Close TF2, then run it. Close it before starting TF2.
Link to latest version (1.2.8):
http://www.sourceop.com/downloads/SteamStats.rar
You'll need WinRAR or any other RAR extractor to extract the contents of this file.

The program basically simulates idling in a server. I'd like to know how well it works for people.

If it opens and closes real quick, make sure Steam is running and that you are signed in to Steam friends. If you get a Windows error when trying to start it, make sure you have the Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable package installed. You can get that here:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=200b2fd9-ae1a-4a14-984d-389c36f85647&displaylang=en

The latest version of the program will show you when you get new items. It will also display timestamps so that you know when you got them if you come to check later.

Also, included is a settings file. You can control the following features from the settings file: enable logging to file, duplicate deletion, and a summary of what others are earning. The settings.txt file controls all the settings. Change the contents of the file to set the settings you want, save the file, and then start the program. The latest verion of the program will now show you how many idlers there are in the minutely item summary if you have it enabled.

As of 7/11/2009 I've added a couple new features controllable from the settings file. By default, the program will now show the item level of all new items earned. Also, it will color the names of hats earned in cyan. There is also a new option to flash the window in the taskbar when a new item is earned, but the feature defaults to off. There is a setting that lets you control if the flashing occurs for all items or just hats. Closing the program by closing the window should now work just as well as pushing a key.

As of 7/19/2009 there is now a hats.txt file. The hats.txt logs all hats you get. The items.txt will still log all items you get, including hats. I've also added more detail to error messages and a setting to control whether taskbar flashing occurs for any item or just hats.

As of 7/20/2009 you can control how often the item summary is displayed if you have it enabled and also control how duplicates are deleted. You can select to either have the new item deleted or delete the duplicate item with the lowest level.

NEW! As of 8/13/2009 the program can automatically update. You can disable the automatic updating from the settings.txt file. This version adds support for the new hats released on August 13th.

If you have the latest version of the program, you can specify a port to use by placing -port and the port number on the command line (ex: SteamStats.exe -port 1234). This should help with people having issues connecting on multiple machines from behind certain NATs.

Statistics about item drops:
http://www.sourceop.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1627

Before posting a new question, read the FAQ:
http://www.sourceop.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1696

Edit: Random chance while playing TF2 is no longer the only way to get items. You can now also get them by getting the milestone achievements. Hats are still random only and you can still get the other items randomly.

END OF POST

So read their FAQ before asking questions here or it'll be TROLLING. Thanks and have a great time

I-Blitzkrieg
Back to top Go down
https://lionheartforever.forumotion.com

Drunken_F00l's TF2 Idle program
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lionheart Clan Forum :: Shooters :: Steam Games :: Team Fortress Series :: Team fortress 2 :: Community Portal-
Jump to: