Lionheart Clan Forum
Log-in here! If you are new, please register!
Lionheart Clan Forum
Log-in here! If you are new, please register!
Lionheart Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lionheart Clan Forum

Home of the Casual Gamer

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Lionheart Clan Forum. Enjoy your stay. If you have any problems, feedback or questions, feel free to post at the forums or through E-mail.

1/2 Prince

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VampiricLord
VampiricLord

Your Character
My Location: Castle of Ruin
Weapons: Minigun
Your Class: Support

1/2 Prince Empty
PostSubject: 1/2 Prince   1/2 Prince I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:13 pm

1/2 Prince
This is a humorous comic based on MMORPGs and several personalities of different characters pushed together into a single party, named Odd Squad. The main character is Prince, a male elf warrior who is actually female in Real Life, but takes her twin brother's challenge, based on the claims the female characters get a easier time on money-based nessecities in games, and therefore makes a male elf warrior named Prince.
Accompanying Prince is LoliDragon, a hidden GM who knows Prince's secret identity, Ugly_Wolf, a beast-priest, Guileastos, a gay Bard, who loves chasing Prince about, unaware of his true identity. (Like seriously, GAY.), Doll, a Celestial Necromancer that is afraid of her own skeleton summons and finally Yulian, a completely average human, except that she is more attracted to beasts (Ugly_Wolf) than humane looks. In a nutshell, the entire squad is the wierdest team around. (Seriously, which team do you know that has gay people in it?)
Read it here, and then tell me what you think about it. Also, dont judge the manhua (Taiwanese Manga, resulting in alot of chinese terms later on.) It's a good comedy, and it's about MMORPGs. I don't think it gets better than that.
I'll rate it at a 4/5, for good ideas and comedy acts, not to mention hilarious facial expressions.
Back to top Go down
meow
Mercenery
Mercenery
meow

Your Character
My Location: happy Cat Place
Weapons: Force-of-Nature
Your Class: Offensive

1/2 Prince Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1/2 Prince   1/2 Prince I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:06 pm

Okay...so what's this thread about again?...MMORPGs or Anime?...
Back to top Go down
VampiricLord
VampiricLord

Your Character
My Location: Castle of Ruin
Weapons: Minigun
Your Class: Support

1/2 Prince Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1/2 Prince   1/2 Prince I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:17 pm

It's a manga, close enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

1/2 Prince Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1/2 Prince   1/2 Prince I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1/2 Prince
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lionheart Clan Forum :: The Canteen :: Anime-
Jump to: